Your Trusted Neighborhood Dentist for over 36 years!
Friendly Staff. Beautiful Smiles. Comfortable Environment.
Why Do Patients Choose Big City Dental?
We are well established in the neighborhood, so we know for many years we have been providing our neighbors with the best oral health care
- Our care for our patients is based on their desires and needs and our doctors are not constrained or obligated to provide treatment based on insurance policy restrictions or third party interference.
- We treat patients as we would a family member and recommend conservative treatment whenever possible
- We offer very detailed initial and periodic exams so that patients can always have all their questions answered
Go to the dental office where everyone knows your name
We have a stable and committed team at Big City Dental, so you will be able to establish a long-lasting relationship with your dentist
- We value you as a patient and your time. The appointments you reserved are specifically for you. Big City Dental will see you on time and we do not overbook
- At every visit you will receive the most comprehensive options for maintaining your dental care in a state-of-the art facility
Don’t go to the dentist that has restored 100 teeth, go to the dentist that has restored 100 thousand teeth
- If you're searching for a Chicago dentist with years of experience with comprehensive hygiene care, dental anxiety management, cosmetic dentistry, dental veneers, smile makeovers, dental implants, Invisalign, dental crowns, specialized periodontal care, and complete dental rehabilitation-look no further.
- Experience allows us to be confident and conservative in recommending treatment
- Check out the before and after photos of our patients https://www.bigcitydental.com/treatment-gallery
We know going to the dentist may not be your favorite thing to do, but our use of the latest technology and products make dentistry a truly comfortable and painless experience
- Digital X-rays
- Impressionless dentistry
- Revolutionary anesthestic system
- Relaxing Environment
- Caring and Competent Staff
We’ll Provide You With That Winning Smile! Dr. Steven Kalensky is an Invisalign Premier Provider and has helped many patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Take the first step to improving your smile and call to schedule your FREE consultation today.
The Invisible Way to Straighten Teeth
*Clear Comfortable Aligners
*Most Comprehensive Conservative Cosmetic Treatment Available
*Affordable Monthly Payments
I had my teeth cleaned by Austin and she is wonderful!! Very professional, knowledgeable, excellent at what she does, and genuinely cares about what she does and the patients. 5 stars! A great place and atmosphere to go to-Val 1-11-18
I've been coming to Big City for decades (since it was "Always There" across the street. No matter the name, Dr. Kalensky and his staff have always been superb, super helpful, friendly, on it and it's actually a pleasure to go to the dentist. Wait? Did I say that? Yes, I did. It's a pleasure to go the dentist at Big City. Had a new (for me) hygenist this time, Austin, and she was fantastic! Thanks for all your years of service to everyone there. I greatly appreciate the work you do and am grateful for it. -Bill 10-6-17
I love this office and would recommend it to anyone searching for a dentist. I strongly appreciate the way my questions are answered and everything is explained to me clearly. I feel lucky to have found a great dentist and plan to keep coming back as long as I am in Chicago! -Lindsey 10-22-17
Dr. Kalensky is gentle, caring, top-notch professional who pays attention to every detail in the practice, in order to deliver quality dental treatment efficiently and painlessly. -Brenda 10-6-17
Wonderful, warm, friendly, accommodating, transparent. Been a happy customer/patient for double-digit years. Michelle is exceptionally skilled as a hygienist and a friendly and knowledgeable dental professional.- Charlie 9-28-17
Big City Dental has been everything I'd hoped for in a dentist. From the friendly voice that answered the phone, scheduled my appointment and went over all costs involved (I don't have dental insurance), to the dental hygienist, to Dr. Kalensky. During my appointment, Dr. Kalensky went though, basically, everything that's going on in my mouth - from what I can work on now, to what might need to be done in the future. It was easy to see what he was talking about as they took photos of all of my teeth and displayed them in front of me as we discussed - so he was able to show me any areas of concern. Besides the great service, their office on Southport was beautiful too - relaxing, tranquil and very clean. Big thumbs up here! I've already told 2 of my friends about it who are looking for a new dentist!
We are currently accepting new patients. Email or call us today to schedule your appointment!